« Do patients have a *right* to visitors? Wow. | Main | Surviving the system, courtesy of the ACS »


Wow, I had no idea that you could develop an allergy to alcohol. I'm glad that you demanded a treatment that worked. Allergies are so miserable. You give strength to us all. :)

i knew alcohol can develop an allergy. I have a friend that is allergic to alcohol. He used to have an anti-histamine medicine before we start the drinking session.


Very interesting, I have never heard of anything like this before. I hope your allergies don't store up and the next time you take a drink they overflow into a harmful reaction. Remember to protect yourself and stay healthy, your family and patients are counting on you.

The comments to this entry are closed.